A faucet is both a used item. and decorations But when used for a long time There is frequent contact. Including water stains, soap stains, shampoo, dishwashing liquid, etc. that come into contact with the surface. It may cause the faucet to have dirt sticking to it. which makes it not beautiful to look at It also makes the faucet look dirty. So what can be done to make the faucet back clear, usable, and shiny like glass.
How to clean an aluminum faucet
This is because aluminum is a metal that tends to develop stains from oxidation reactions when used for a while. This stain will be a cloudy white stain. Makes the aluminum sink faucet at your home look dirty and not shiny. How to care for it sink faucet Here are some simple aluminum alternatives that don’t rely on chemicals and are environmentally friendly in kitchen items. Report by โปรโมชั่น ufabet
- lemon and salt Start by cutting a lemon in half, then dip the flesh side of the lemon in fine salt and rub the faucet thoroughly. It will help remove stains caused by oxidation. That requires using fine salt. This is because aluminum has a surface that is easy to scratch. Therefore, you should not use items with a rough surface to scrub.
- Vinegar: Soak a clean cloth with vinegar and wipe it all over the faucet. In the crevices of the sink faucet, use a toothbrush moistened with mandarin juice to scrub clean. It will help remove such stains and not scratch the faucet.
How to clean a copper faucet
The problem with copper sink faucets is similar to brass. This is because brass contains a mixture of copper. This causes a similar reaction with water and humidity in the air. And the care is not much different. How to take care of it is as follows:
- Wheat flour, vinegar and salt The recipe for mixing is 1 tablespoon of salt, ½-1 cup of vinegar, then add wheat flour until it becomes a sticky cream. Then apply it all over the copper sink faucet. Ready to scrub with a dry cloth until shiny. Then leave it for about 15-60 minutes, after which rinse with warm water. Then take a clean cloth and wipe it dry.
- Lemon and baking soda Mix lemon juice and baking soda together until it becomes a paste and apply it around the dirty copper sink faucet. Leave it on for about 30 minutes. Apply again if the stain is stubborn. When finished, wipe it off with a clean cloth. Then wash the copper sink faucet thoroughly. Ready to wipe dry
How to clean a brass faucet
The problem with brass faucets is that when used for a long time, the previously shiny surface will begin to become dull and unattractive to use. In addition, if the brass reacts with water and humidity, it will cause a bluish-green stain. which is a type of rust Methods for dealing with rust stains are as follows:
- Wet tamarind. In fact, the use of tamarind to care for brass has been around since ancient times. This is because Thai people in the past often used furniture made from brass. which can be applied to brass sink faucets Tamarind has a weak acidity which helps remove such stains well without damaging the skin. Just apply tamarind all over and leave it for a while. Then use a sponge and toothbrush to scrub clean.
- Onions, if the brass color is beginning to dull but has not yet rusted. Using tamarind for cleaning can be difficult. How to clean brassware with onions is another interesting option. Just bring the onions to a boil. Then let it cool. Then take the boiled water and scrub it against the brass sink faucet until it’s clean.
How to clean a stainless steel faucet
Stainless steel is a metal that does not rust, causing many people to neglect cleaning sink faucets made of stainless steel. And I am often surprised when I see rust on the cork. This is not because the sink faucet is fake stainless steel. But this is because the water flowing through the pipes carries away various minerals. which includes iron which usually sticks to joints and crevices of faucets Stainless steel is known asStainless steel due to the chemical reaction between the oxygen in the air and the chromium in the stainless steel that causes a film to coat the surface. To prevent various wear and tearIt’s like this metal is alive. that is always repairing itself But if the stainless steel has rust accumulated by the water around the stainless steel surface, it will cause the stainless steel surface to not receive oxygen. and unable to create a film layer to coat the skin itself The view and stainless steel sink faucet are as follows.
- Vinegar and clean water Simply soak a sponge in vinegar mixed with water and wipe away the rust stains. which must be wiped in the same direction only To avoid scratches on the sink faucet.
- Proper care of the sink faucet besides giving beauty to the faucet also It also helps extend the lifespan. It is also safe for the environment. and save costs in itself